Name: Pesticide Technician/Applicator
Organically Green Horticultural Services is an owner-operated established plant healthcare company that is based in Suffolk County, but service from Manhattan to Montauk.
We are looking for professional & responsible individuals to grow with our company for the long term. We strive to help our clients manage their properties through not only plant healthcare but by also bringing their attention to any other issues such as watering, pruning, planting, etc.
We are currently seeking a full-time plant health care pesticide applicator/technician.
Requirements for Candidates:
- Pesticide technician or applicator license in Category 3A preferred.
- Valid & clean driver’s license (Experience driving trucks a plus)
- Identification of trees/shrubs/perennials/annuals & knowledge of their care preferred but willing to train.
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs; Work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Positive attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Dependable & punctual
- Ability to work with a team or alone
- Highest pay in the industry
- Excellent benefits package
- Vacations in company time-shares
- Growth within the company available
Job Type: Full-time
Email email@example.com for inquiry.